Self Confidence

Introduction:

Sometimes, people possess various opportunities and facilities in their life but lack self confidence due to certain reasons. Similarly, I faced a problem of low confidence. I was insulted on various occasions due to low confidence. Then I decided to increase my confidence level. Therefore I wanted to enhance my self confidence to achieve the goals and dreams of my life. Indeed, self confidence plays vital role in the development of personality. We make an outlook of our personality. This virtue is very slow for everyone to face all the challenges of life. I brought various improvements in my learning process. First of all, I increased my vocabulary and general knowledge about the society. This action proved much effective for me while talking with colleagues on this topic. I also started to make practices more and more to make excellent grip on my behavior. I also practiced much while preparing the presentations. I also highlighted the strengths and weakness and then removed the weakness. I used to speak more in front of maximum people to increase the confidence level. Actually in this world, most people face the challenge of hesitation. They can't speak well in front of others. However, it is necessary to talk and address in front huge crowd of people. There are a lot of people who possess a well grip on self confidence. I learned how to speak in front of people even in debating programs. Sometimes, people feel hesitation that can be removed after participate more and more programs. I consider it a precious virtue as it enables us to compete in any challenging position. It also improves our passion and spirit. However, on very first day, I possessed low confidence but after numerous practices, I developed self confidence. Indeed it is result of all my concerned activities. I decided to groom myself to enhance the level of confidence. I started to wear neat and clean dress as well. I also started gym for improving physical appearance. Actually, the physical appearance also matters in business side. Before this, my looking was not attractive. After joining the gym, my looking became much attractive. Indeed this change became the cause of improving my confidence. I consider personality grooming is very important step that I took to change my confidence level. I practiced for a week and brought a big change in this case. There was another way to make changes in confidence level that was photography. I hired my friend to capture my pictures to check out my looking. I practiced for a week and succeeded in this case. The important thing that affects our confidence is our thinking. I changed my habit of thinking and started to think positive. Positive attitude also play a vital role in building our confidence. Actually it is also a part of character building. Most people fail due to negative thinking. But I removed negative behavior and attitude and brought positivity in my nature. Negativity also destroys the intellectual quality of a man. The man can't make fair decisions due to negativity. I prepared myself before participating in any exam. This habit enabled me more convenient in all situations. Knowledge plays key role in improving the confidence level. Some people don't get preparations before participating in their exams and get failure. Actually they lose their competency on their field and don't possess the ability to talk more. They also can't defend their ideas and provide fact based arguments for their ideas. Therefore I used to spend time in getting knowledge to defend the ideologies. This habit proved much useful in improving the competency. I also used to participate in different debates such as political debates, religious debates, social or economical debates. The purpose of participating in these debates was to increase my knowledge about different fields because the ideas are produced through debating with others. I studied different theological thoughts of different scholars to increase my knowledge about religion. This participation enabled me more confident in every situation. Debating societies are considered much effective for developing the ides and solutions. The people share their thoughts and knowledge to generate new ideas. Therefore I used to participate more and more in this type of debating societies to enhance my knowledge. Indeed, we can increase our confidence or competency by seeking the skills of debating with one another. I also learned that we can build up our confidence level by changing small habits. If we change small habits then we can change big habits. However it is necessary to correct the small mistakes. In my opinion, the small mistakes are like the small stones that give us pain on running. Smiling face is also another habit that can change our look and attitude. I started to smile on different occasions and got a good result. This habit played vital role in building my character and confidence. Indeed it is part of character building of a person. Some people don't pay attention at this quality, and fail to get special pleasures. I got excellent results regarding confidence. Daily exercise also brought amazing results in my confidence. Satisfaction is always necessary for a person. I used to do exercise on daily basis for mentally satisfaction. Mentally satisfied person can work confidently. I set a time for exercise to maintain myself. Sometimes the quick fixes don’t help in the long term. If you’re feeling bad and things just don’t seem to be improving, it’s worth talking to someone who knows how to help. Professionals such as counselors and psychologists can help you develop strategies to help you build up your confidence. They may also be able to help you understand any underlying problems that might be causing you to feel bad about yourself. In some situations it may be necessary to also have contingency plans - backup plans if your main plan fails. If you had planned to travel to your interview by car but on the morning the car wouldn't start how would you get there? Being able to react calmly to the unexpected is a sign of confidence. I used to meet those persons who encouraged me in achieving my goals. Indeed I removed such persons who saw me in negative way. Actually such people didn't want to look me as successful person. Therefore I decided to minimize the connections with those people. They played a negative role in torturing me and didn't encourage me while developing the confidence. I experienced that the presence of negative minded people can be harmed for my future. They are not loyal to me and want to help me in my targets. Therefore I removed negative people from my life. This habit proved much effective and useful. I also made a time table for my daily routine. I followed that time table to achieve the goals. This habit gave me positive response for daily work. I worked according to specific time period. Actually it is a virtue of a man to work in time. It is also virtue of a man to save his time as time is an important blessing for everyone. I got positive consequences by changing my habits. However, I succeeded in developing my confidence. Self confidence also enables us to handle the criticism. I faced a lot of problems when people criticized me but self confidence encouraged me to bear such criticism. Some people don't posses such virtue they can't control themselves. They take the dangerous step after facing the negative behavior about themselves. However self confidence produces courage in the human to maintain him in any abnormal condition. Sometimes, our boss assigns us a big project to do. Indeed, we believe in ourselves and possess the ability to do the project. A lot of conflicts are produced due to lack of self confidence. People can't decide in positive manner and start to fight. Therefore, self confidence encourages us to handle the situation positively. Self confidence also enables me to enjoy the happy life. I enjoy my life with full of joy and pleasures. This virtue has minimized my fear and anxiety. Now, I feel I'm living good life while thinking about mentality. Social anxiety has also minimized by obtaining such a wonderful virtue. I also get more motivations and energetic actions. I also seek much confidently.

Conclusion:
 
When I practiced for a week, I became much confident. It was really a challenging period for me to create virtue in myself to face the daily problems. This virtue energizes me in talking, addressing, reading, or handling the projects. This virtue has produced many improvements in me. I enjoy my life with joy and prosperity. Self confidence also removed depression and anxiety. Before this, I was facing a problem regarding stress. But now I'm living a peaceful life due to lack of mental issues. I changed my habits to improve my learning abilities. My behavior was also changed by developing the self confidence. I also worked on my physical appearance for personality development. Hence, I feel positive after passing from above mentioned phases. I brought various changes and improvements for my grooming.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Distance Learning Program in Universities

Method of Narration Changing our interpretation and Understanding